Monday 7 December 2009

Plans for Sunday Evening

An impromtu free evening ahead of me, probably on my own, I decide I should go and see a film. I am too angry to sit in this cabin.

Harry Brown, with Michael Caine, is playing in Camden.

White Ribbon, set in Germany in 1913 about a community shaken by events is on at BFI. 'Gripping from start to finish'

Sounds good, sounds good, but should I stay close to home, I am somewhat tired, I am somewhat pissed off, I am somewhat hungry because I haven't sodding eaten except for a packet of cheese and onion crisps.

"Message from the dark side there is"

It's Steve! He has vague plans to meet a friend, can he let me know in an hour or two?
Fine, I have plan for cinema I tell him, which I'm happy to do solo!

That's that then Doris baby, you call the shots.

No comments: