Wednesday 9 December 2009

Bloomin' blogspot!

I've just noticed that 'My Weekend' is not in chronological order after the big attempt to do that the other night. Up until 4am I was and still wasn't finished!

Maybe it's because on Monday night I quickly saved some 'titles' so that the beginning of the weekend wouldn't run into 'Tuesday' and worked as blogspot likes it. I wanted it all on one day.
Ah blogspot doesn't like it does it?! Try and tell a story in order of events? No! If that's what you want, shove it in the same post!

I was going to do a "Contents Page", but that would spoil what is already not very good. I've thought about editing some bits, cos there are spelling mistakes 'n' all, but hey, my life isn't perfect, so let art mirror it!

So, if you can be bothered to read it through it'll be all higgledy piggledy. It was only an experiment after all!

As with blogspot as is life (but not mine clearly), what is past is past.

No comments: