Thursday 3 December 2009

Thursday Thursday....

I was 84 out of 278 bidders for last week's bid on the flat here at Papier Mache Towers. I must have been sleeping yesterday when a family viewed it. (How bored are you of hearing me go on? I'm rather hoping I bore the council so much they shut me up by housing us)

I've bid on two more. A street property. £68 a week rent, £68!! (well it is a rough area...)What winds me up is it says preference will be given to those with a child under 5 living above the second floor and also those with over crowding points. My son is no longer the former despite living higher and cannot qualify for the latter. Hands up if you understand....

The second is a tower. I see no space for Zat but fuck it, have to play this stupid game.

Bid positions so far:
23/66 on street
20/59 on tower. (I never got hot shot marks in Maths)

If anyone reading this blog has been through all this before and is now happily esconsed in a council flat, could you tell me how you did it?

Thanks

No comments: