Wednesday 16 December 2009

Blogging, in a nutshell.

Bloody hell! A few hours ago I post 'nutshells in a nutshell'

I didn't expect to write so many nutshells. I certainly didn't plan to, I certainly didn't plan that many. Oh well, that's Stigmum for you.

I can't even say that read backwards, 'against' blogspot, from bottom to top, you get a consecutive story of all of Monday's events. It's all a bit higgledy piggeldy, as fragmented really as my own motherboard. A stream of consciousness, told almost unconsciously. So I will not edit unless I decide to make up a label called 'nutshells' which I don't plan to at the moment.

It's gone. There is more to the story but there always is more. I'm sure Stigmum will make me tell whatever she wants to tell when she's good and ready.

For now though, we are 'up to speed' in blogland. I can start thinking about Christmas. We don't have to move! We don't have to move!! We are not forced to spend Christmas in a hostel! We are sooooo lucky!! I can start thinking about tidying up. Ironically that's what my son and I were doing when the possession order came on Saturday. He'd put old toys he doesn't want into a bag to give kids in hospital.

I can pop out to the shops and buy some tea and also some bread to make a sandwich because I only had a plum for breakfast and I'm quite hungry now.

It's REALLY REALLY snowing now! From indoors it's REALLY quite beautiful from up here in my Tower. It's as cold inside as outside so walking in it shouldn't be a problem, only I'll wear gloves outside; gloves aren't really conducive to tapping on a computer.

I'm glad I posted all this. I don't know what it means for me but hey, what's done is done.
The plumber will (hopefully) come at 9pm tonight and life will (hopefully) get back onto an even keel. I might even get some sleep, though I may have to wait for that, I never do know.

Thank you blogspot, in a nutshell, I'm really, rather glad I've got you!

No comments: