Monday 28 December 2009

I need to ask you something - neice aged 12

"I need to ask you something and I want you to be really honest with me. It might be really awkward between us after this but I have to know how you feel.
I have kept it in for a while now but I think it's finally time I be straight up with you and just confront you...

I hope this doesn't ruin the relationship we have, I just need to know and I don't see any other way I can get over this.

It just doesn't seem fair on me if I don't get an answer.

I want you to tell me truthfully no matter how harsh it is. I just want your honest opinion..




Would you choose Wotsits over Skips?"

(Oh ha ha, you got me going! Where did you get it? "It got sent to me by text!" Stigmum likes this from this unknown source, can be used in many future situations so thought she'd post it!)

No comments: