Friday 18 December 2009

Breathing

Milly called me yesterday suggesting a cuppa tea round her place this morning. I will text her in a minute.
Have just received a text from Hus, saying she's really excited about tonight. I forgot all about tonight. Her text says we're going to Gilgamesh. Tis a nice place, I must forget that it's a bit pricey for my pocket. I thought Anne had suggested the 90's disco that's a fiver to get into. That would've been good. Bop away to "I get knocked down, but I get back up again, you're never gonna keep me down! I get knocked down, but I get up again...." (Chumbawumba)

Right, I must breathe. I do not want to spoil my time with these laydees. They will listen to me, but I do not want to listen to myself.

I don't wanna
Talk about it
How this crap breaks my heart
I can stay here just a little bit longer
While I stay here will They listen to my heart, whoa, my heart?

(Stiggers with Rod Stewart. 'They' are the Council, but you got that)

No comments: