Thursday 3 December 2009

Now my life can change

Funny funny.

I bought a copy of The Big Issue today. I didn't have the right money but thought sod it, his is a hard job.

I grabbed a copy of the CNJ too. They didn't publish my letter so I am determined not to worry about sending another letter ever again. They did print a cycling letter but from a man angry that three cycling youths were terrorising the canal towpaths. Mine with a little nip and tuck could have complemented it well, but ne'er mind.

I read the Big Issue and thought "What am I going to do with my life?" Then closed my eyes and slept.

What's funny, in that curious way, is that while I was sleeping there was a plop through the letter box.

My name handwritten on a jiffy envelope. What could it be?!

Only John Bird's "How To Change Your Life in 7 Steps" with a compliment slip from the Big Issue!!

I never got round to sending off my order form, or maybe I did. No, I did! So long ago I've forgotten! My tatty little cheque for £1.99!

I love coincidences. Love them! Let 2010 be the year of a thousand beautiful coincidences. So many that Stigmum becomes synonymous with coincidences and not with housing crap.

I shall label this post 'coincidences' in the hope that there are plenty more to come and that they are all fruitful!

Forward we go Stiggers; forward we go....!

No comments: