Saturday 19 December 2009

Father Christmas/Santa Claus

My brother popped round this morning, bless, bless, bless him for I didn't think he would, to collect my bag of Christmas presents.

Argos and Waterstones opened its doors to Santa yesterday afternoon, after I had met Milly who wasn't at home, but in Camden, Christmas shopping.

We went into the Crown and Goose and had a glass of mulled wine!

Last night I met the girls at Gilgamesh. We ate, we drank, we danced and they, special, special friends that they are, covered the cost of all my drinks. "Karma," they said. "One day you'll be able to pay us back!"

For anyone who tells me they don't believe in Father Christmas or tells me I am lying to my son by telling him that he exists, I say "Bah Humbug! Father Christmas takes many forms!"

I hope you have a lovely Christmas. I have to go now, I want to buy a small token for my mum, my dad, my sister, my brothers, my nephews and nieces.

I could just make them a card; the Camden New Journal published pictures of local primary school nativities. My son is in amongst them! My photos of him as Joseph taken with the throwaway camera came out rubbish. The CNJ is free!! I can grab a few copies, cut him out and get creative!

Thank you CNJ!

No comments: