Monday 28 March 2011

Absorbing oppression

I think I do this.

I absorb all shit.

Like

Heard on the news last night that not filling in the Census costs the local councils billions. Not filling in the census means less money is delivered to councils for essential services because they don't know how many people live there.

Bullshit. It's all bollocks. Fucks me off.

Sometimes I absorb stuff without even totally understanding what I am absorbing, because what I am absorbing is too overwhelming and too poisonous to my psyche. Like missiles in a war I never ask for, I don't know how to stop it.

I don't feel better writing this down. No, not at all

Which means of course this blog today is TOXIC

Stay away if you know what's good for you.

As I should do with the political world outside my window, inside my window, fucking everywhere in my life.

There, I've given you a public health warning.

No comments: