Tuesday 1 March 2011

One month not smoking anniversary

The dentist told me my teeth were 'very stained'.
Yes, I'd noticed...
I've noticed too much.
On my third week not smoking anniversary I celebrated by having a cigarette.
I know...
Couldn't help myself though. I'd found someone to baby sit so I could attend a friend's birthday party and when I got home I asked him if he had any fags left and he said: "Yes, two."
I said: "Ooh, maybe I shouldn't have one then if you've only got two."
"It's ok," he said.
"Shall we go out onto the balcony then?!"
A fag's a fag isn't it? It tasted like a fag. I was pissed though and wanted another. Good job he had none left.
The next day though I noticed my jaw ache hadn't gone away.
Annoying, I couldn't lean on my chin for more than half a minute without thinking my jaw was about to crumble.
Was going to book an appointment with the dentish but you know how things are, you don't get round to it.
Then half term I was in agony. My teeth were hurting.
Booked myself an emergency appointment last Friday, at my dentist but not my dentist.
I went this morning.
Wasted flipping journey. They don't read the notes, I dunno, but I've got to go back at 3 when he's got half an hour to start a flipping root canal. I did not expect that. I was not told to expect that. Might have been good if he could've done it there and then but he didn't know he had to. So I've the afternoon to get scared.

I am greater than the sum of my parts
You are greater than the sum of your parts.

Oh Nico Teen, I'd love you now but only because I hate myself
No you don't
No I don't.
"Today is the first day of the rest of your life!" says Cainer as I munch on a bag of crisps.
Did he say that to you too?

I need to start making changes
Pinch Punch first day of the month
A Punch and a Kick for being so Quick

I need to start making changes NOW

No comments: