Friday 25 March 2011

Doing a Ken Clarke

I didn't watch the Budget on Wednesday but I saw the footage and also media pics of Ken Clarke having a snooze during Osborne's address.

Last night I fell asleep watching Question Time.

Well. I hardly blame myself, or Ken really. Don't we know the Tory line is to help the rich get richer and poor get poorer? Ken's heard it all before and I'm simply exhausted by my own fury.

It's happened alot since I moved to the Attic Flat following the trauma of eviction. I fall asleep at the beginning of Question Time and wake up at the end of This Week. Every week. What does that mean?! (Thank f*^% it's Friday?!)

It's almost like I can't deal with our politics anymore despite my desire to.

I might comment on housing next week yeah?

Oh Ok, help for first time buyers all very well but what about help for those who don't have the readdies?

At the Housing Strategy meeting last week, Stategy (formerly Needs) asked me if I'd thought about Shared Ownership.

"I don't have a job," I said and she sighed "oh".
"I'm also not convinced what I think about it," I continued. "I'm worried I'd end up paying out more. I'd rather rent all or own all but not half and half."

She didn't say anything to that.

But she did say I should get my son to bid for me when I said I found the bidding for a flat process too depressing.

I said "I wish but the social services would have something to say about that."

How we giggle at what's not funny!

I wasn't the one laughing.

March March March March March March March March

Channel anger in constructive positive ways I say

Now I may Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzen

Close my eyes

Imagine

No comments: