Monday 15 February 2010

Am I sure I want to run with it?

The journo who interviewed me Friday rang this morning, asking if I was sure I wanted to go ahead with the story.

No no no no no no no no NOOOOOOOOO! I was thinking

"Well yes, it's important, there's an election soon..." said Stigmum.

I'm convinced now I was possessed by Stigmum last Friday. Clegg thought he was meeting me, but he wasn't.

"being evicted with her son"?

Stigmum was talking about me.

Stigmum wanted answers.

It's stigmum keeping me awake, stigmum writing to the council at day break, stigmum sending the whole story to the press.

Where am I in all this?

Well I just don't know!

I/Stigmum told the paper to do what it likes.

What's news to you later this week, will be news to me too.

I find that quite mad.

Stigmum finds that quite mad!

It's all quite, quite mad...

No comments: