Monday 8 February 2010

The meeting looms..action plan?

I feel right proper pukey.

Every time I swallow, the nausea like I'm pregnant or something....

If only... I'd rather be pregnant 100 times than have to go through this recurring bullshit with the state.

I can't think of what I can say tomorrow to secure my son's basic foundation and entitlement. I know only that I have to tidy up.

I've got Andy Williams on Youtube and stiggers lyrics to the tidying up song. She understands, she does.

But stiggers lovely, I can't stay with you here all day.

Where's Diana?

If you need me, call me
No matter where you are, no matter how far
Just call my name I'll be there in a hurry
On that you can depend and never worry
Aint no mountain (of laundry) high enough
Aint no valley (of rubbish) deep enough
Aint no washing up wild enough
That I must get throoooooooooough

Oh good you're here but we've blogged all this before...

Housework is so repetitive.

So too these housing problems....

Round
Like a circle in a spiral
Like a wheel within a wheel
Never ending or beginning
On an ever spinning wheel

Dusty Springfield, if I listen to you, nothing will get done.

I need to clear some space so I can think.

So come on Diana, sing loud, sing strong, banish these pukey feelings.

Well, for the time being at least, just until I get the work done.

It might be quite good to vom on them men tomorrow.

Actions speak louder than words after all.....

No comments: