Thursday 11 February 2010

"Keep bidding"..."Don't bother..."

For the past six years, I have had, from every council manager, council worker, housing officer, everybody: "Keep bidding, just keep bidding. You've got more of a chance if you do that."

On Tuesday, the council's Lease End Manager said "You're bidding? Why are you bidding? With those points no-one will notice."

I stared at him.

"I wouldn't even bother looking if I were you!"

"Did you hear that?" I said to the Tory. "He," pointing at my support worker "tells me to bid, his managers tell me, tell him to tell me to bid, now this guy," pointing at lease end "is telling me not to bother."

My saying that just aided further bullying tactics to get me into a private flat.

I've gone in to bid just now, of course I have, it's what I'm programmed to do.

AAAAAARGH.

You know what hurts? Do you?

The lease end manager laughed when he said it.

They're all laughing.

I can't even begin to tell you how much that hurts.

No comments: