Wednesday 24 February 2010

"If we house you, we'll have to house everybody else"

At the four way meeting the Tory exclaimed at one point: "If we house you, we'll have to house everybody.."

"I'm not suggesting that," was my instinctive reply which surprised me because I was actually thinking "Who will know?"

What he said wasn't new to me. A few people have said it; Milly, my sister in law.

I mention this tremor from that meeting now because the other day when my support worker rang he said: "The Tory said 'social profile' no less than three times."

It is more than his job is worth to defend me like that but being so honest with me has meant so much. I have been/I am very lucky to have him.

I owe him thanks for much, much more and also an apology one day for not telling him I was writing a blog.

No comments: