Friday 14 January 2011

Cravings

A funny thing the cravings when I gave up my cigs last week. Thick and fast the first few days, but curiously, they didn't always have to be met by Nico Teen, they could be met with anything.
I kept a notebook while I wasn't blogging. This is what I wrote on January 5th:

Having difficulty remembering why I've let go of Nico Teen. The last time I planned it for months and months, this time through a blurred fog.
There's the gnawing desire for one but it passes, especially if I go outside and breathe. Mind you, it could be a thirst for Al Cohol too. I even went out and bought a bottle of wine - but didn't indulge.

Oh why oh why this change????
I shall never remember, only that I let Nico Teen go on a New Moon.
No good for me, even if I struggle to recall why

My top tip for any would be cravers? Always have a glass or bottle of water handy. Imagine you're riding a wave and enjoy it!

(The next day the entry reads MUST REMEMBER THAT GIVING UP IS AWFUL SO DON'T START AGAIN TO GO THROUGH IT AGAIN - I'd gone back to Bazza's Boot Camp and after doing roly poly's felt right pukey for the rest of the day.. all dem toxins...)

No comments: