Saturday 22 January 2011

My son's gone to watch Arsenal play!!!

My son's just been picked up by his little friend (of playground incident of yonder post) to go watch Arsenal play Sunderland!

I am so happy for him!!!

We were bouncing against the walls earlier, such was our dual excitement! Just before Christmas he was invited to go by same friend but it was the day it snowed and snowed and would not stop snowing, until 2pm.

He's going to go inside the Emirates stadium!! Oh my joy!! He did a sponsored walk around it with his Beaver's troupe last year, round and round and round it, so gutted not to go inside.

Go Gunners, GO!!

Have a wicked time my son! Can't wait for you to come home and say: "It was sick man! It was really sick!!"

Kiddie speak, honestly, I love it sometimes!

(Feck, how to label this?! Life of a parasite? He's not a parasite! Nor am I but that's not the point. Football! New label! Possibly the only post I'll ever write under it because I'm more a rugby girl myself!)

No comments: