Wednesday 26 January 2011

Out with the old and in with the new! - the waning Moon

"The waning Moon is a great time to embrace the 'out with the old and in with the new' ethos, so get rid of anything that is hindering your progress and yes, this includes friends or partners who are no longer doing anything for you. Now is the time to have a good clearout both practically and emotionally so you can move on and achieve all those New Year's resolutions." (Soul and Spirit - January)

Oops, the waning Moon was on the 24th, Monday, I thought it was today...share the knowledge with all those feeling a bit fragile.

Oh well...!

Wanted to say 'you can embrace the 'out with old, in with the new ' over the space of a few days can't you?!
You can spread it out over a week instead of clearing that internal clutter all in one day?

I'm going to label this post over everything; my aching heart, my drug addiction, my housing woes, my hopes for tomorrow.

Breathe... in through the nose, out through the mouth, Saturday is D Day, Dumping Day, the day you'll part company with one old 'friend'!

No comments: