Saturday 22 January 2011

That which I had no time to think about....

14/01/2011
Flat below me....
... Is one bedroom but a really nice flat with garden, kitchen you can sit in. There are viewings there I think next Friday - may be worth a look ifyou can bear to put your mind in that kind of space again. Love (PHD mum)

Ah (PHD mum), bless you knowing I still want a permanent, cheap home. A one bed is not my ideal, a kitchen i can sit in and a garden is. Me and (my son) love having our own bedroooms, crikey, especially me. Finally screwed together my DIY bookcase a couple of days and now my room's becoming a real little haven I can just go into, look at my books, lie on my bed and read. The living room might have to become my bedroom if i took the one from you so although I'm unlikely to take it, I may come and have a look anyway. The rent will not be £345 a week and do you have any idea how long and secure the tenancy would be anyway?I've been chilling today, in my living room with a paper, in my bedroom with a book. Not thinking about housing, the unavoidable issue. Yesterday for example I asked the social worker what would happen to me and (my son) if the government sets the cap on two bedrooms at £290 a week. He couldn't answer of course....Have a fab weekend and see you very soon. You're welcome to come over here for a cup of tea any time you like!!!Love Sue xxxxxx

Even if I'd had time to think about it, with social worker and housing officer visit yesterday, I wouldn't have been able to go. Grateful really, when I first got her email, the garden really tugged my heart strings, but a bedroom... I so love having a bedroom...

No comments: