Monday 17 January 2011

Saved by Issy's phone call

My clear mind clouded yesterday evening.
When I stop smoking how will I hurt myself?
Phone rings. Issy! I ask her the same question.
She tells me she has a friend who does kick boxing.

Of course! Bazza's Boot Camp!
I already thought of that! How silly of me! I went two weeks ago, (where I beat up Nico Teen!) it was cancelled last thursday.

Ah the joy! For those like me who beat themselves up, self defence classes, martial arts, are the way to go!

Thanks Issy!

Down the line I will have to watch out for food - my ability to seek comfort, particularly when I am happy.

I'll put in good practice codes when I'm withdrawing from nicoteen, recognise cravings and learn to deal with them (with water helped me in the past, and also breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth)

To live is to learn
Pass it on...

No comments: