Saturday 22 January 2011

Luke's coming to stay!!!

I can't tell you how great it feels to finally be able to put people up!!!

I have space now! There is somewhere people can sleep if they want or need!

Luke's coming over from Barcelona. His step dad's selling his car and driving here to flog it, so my old shit school friend said he'd keep him company.

"You're welcome to stay over!" I'd written on facebook.

The girl he was going to stay with has had to go to Austria on a modelling assignment so he's taken up my offer. I've not seen him for a year and a half!

He thought he'd be arriving at 4 but with boats and so on it won't be until later.
My friend Fletch texted yesterday suggesting a wet lunch but I haven't heard back nor have I texted him this morning.
I thought I'd have company while my son was at his football game but it's just you and me stiggers, just you and me (yes, ok and you Nicoteen!)

I mustn't think about housing, mustn't mustn't. Yesterday really knocked me for six. Seven even. Eight, nine, ten.
If I think about it, think about all the uncertainty, it'll destroy me, it'll bring me back to the brink of those suicidal thoughts I got at the last eviction.

I don't want to destroy Myself, do I stiggers?

No way baby, let's go! We wanna be free! We wanna be free to do what we wanna do! (Primal Scream)

No comments: