Thursday 20 January 2011

Exercise Replacement Therapy

The Master wasn't at Boot Camp today so we had another guy come in and train us.
I'd been expecting to "beat myself up," or "myself beat me up" after yesterday's consultation but not in two hours of cardio and circuit training, did I want to do that.
On the contrary, I kept telling myself to breathe in power, breathe in strength. Feel my power, feel my strength.
It was good, it was really good.

Opening wounds can be very painful but cathartic as the blood oozes out.

I cried alot yesterday afternoon, you see. Hiding in Coffee Republic, pretending to read a book, my head in my hands tears rolling, splashing, streams drip drip dripping onto the table, no nicoteen to stop my crying, just let my crying flow...

The time has come to heal, I'm thinking.

No comments: