Friday 14 January 2011

Stigmum is a non smoker!

Yeah! Woo! She's stubbed out her last cigarette and is now, not an ex-smoker, but straightaway a non smoker!! Remember that from my last reading of Allen Carr's book!

What I've just told you may or not be true. I may or may not have just gone to the shops and bought a pack of JPS for £2.43. I may or may not have told myself that under no circumstances must I buy my pal Virginia, with her papers and tips, otherwise I'm supersonically back where I started. I may or may not have told myself that I will finish my smoking 'career', end my drug addiction with a ten pack of Marlboro reds, the very pack I started with and remained loyal to for an exceptionally long time.

Me and stiggers picked up bad habits at Papier Mache Towers. With the boy at school we just smoked in the flat. Sometimes when I wrote about things I was fearful of writing I just chained. Even now, here with a no smoking in the flat rule (my own, I have a balcony, tis cool!), I'll step out with Nico Teen before and after each post. I've got to train myself not to do that.

So yeah. Non smoker! Do I miss it? I'm not allowed to miss it!

I'll try not to blog about it too much. Writing about it makes me want it.... Friend and foe ey, friend and foe. Got to get that out of my mind as well.....

No comments: