Wednesday 12 January 2011

We begin again

So fearful have I been to start blogging again that this morning I popped into the local newsagent and bought a ten pack of JPS for £2.43 after a week without Nico Teen.

I tumbled into the New Year on a high - with my parents, my son, my brother, his wife and three children and Al Cohol never running dry.

The New Moon! An auspicious day to let go of Nico Teen.
Angel Raphael, to help me on my way.

I tried to let go of Stigmum, replaced her with Sudoku.

Then I read the papers. The condems wishing to charge us Stigmums for using the CSA.. "To keep families together" allegedly.

No, it's to punish our children a little more
To keep them wedged between warring parents

A father doesn't mind throwing a mother into poverty
Else using money to control her.

Stigmum understands all this.

Tentatively I came back.

NotSupermum wrote an excellent post on anonymity. So much I feel I cannot say but at a loss of how to start again, in parallel.

I don't know how I will continue
Housing is often at the forefront of my mind but I will not talk about it, nor write about it, merely think what I can do.

Nico Teen has to go so Stigmum you must help me through this.

In truth it's the Flat Pack that started it. I thought if Stacey Solomon could DIY a cabinet, I could DIY a bookcase.

The screws are all sticking out, impossible to drive in.

I failed to get the pie this time (her prize for success on Celebrity Get me Out of Here)

So what better reason to start writing again.

About what, who knows?

Life must move on, and so must I, that's all I know.

No comments: