Friday 28 January 2011

Invitation to the Allen Carr clinic

20th January
RE: You left a message on my blog!

You are a superstar John, thank you.
I stopped smoking on tuesday night. I didn't follow Carr's instructions for yesterday I staggered over to a woman asking her if I could buy a cigarette from her. She said she'd just finished her packet which was good. Last night (disgusting) went through my rubbish to find the tobacco I'd thrown away. I didn't smoke it but have left it in the cupboard pretending it belongs to someone else.
Today has been better, but I don't know what to do John. I'm not out of the woods regarding my personal life and should have really waited until February for my 'new start'.
Allen Carr would be turning in his grave..! I blame blogging. On that site me and myself separate into two separate people (though I can't tell one from the other, who is the stronger who is the weaker..) One part of me wants to carry on, the other's been saying 'you made the right decision' because I can't say I did.
Anyway, not sure what to do so might phone the clinic, see when I can do the session, then... was going to say start again...My nightmare, sorry to share it with you!
Thank you for those numbers. Thank you for putting me on the list.
I'll let you know how I get on!
Kind regards
Sue

No comments: