Friday 6 November 2009

The beauty of blogging communities!

The other day I posted a question on British Mummy Bloggers, asking if anyone knew how to put the link of an old post into a new post. Four blogging mammas replied and following their advice, I've succeeded!!! Thank you blogging mammas!!!

Oh these many months I have hidden in the corner of my cyber world rarely venturing out to see who else is out here but it is not healthy to isolate oneself is it?

Thanks to BMB created by A Modern Mother, I'm stepping out a little bit, joined two groups: New to Blogging set up by A Modern Mother and Lone Parents set up by beingmumbeingme.

Slowly slowly I venture out. Look at the wonderful things I'm learning on the way and the lovely people I'm likely to meet too! What an adventure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep venturing out. I used to isolate myself too. I started venturing out, very tentatively, about 6 months ago. After a while, connecting with people became easier and I started to feel a lot better about myself.

Stigmum said...

Thanks. I find it hard because our housing situation is always there even if I push it to the back and I don't want to talk about it and be a drain on people so I write about it instead but then I've not told many people I blog either!! I've really put myself in a tricky situation! I think one of the reasons I signed up for the walk is so I can offer friends something new! Visiting other blogs, such as yours, has given me a real release! So thanks for that too!