Friday 6 November 2009

Politicians, hear my call

I've just left a voicemail on the King's phone. No easy task after the humiliation of calling him some time ago and asking him to find me a lawyer then calling him back and telling him to ignore the call... (Humble Pie and Magic Gravy)

I told him we'd received an accelerated possession order from the county courts. "It's the LibDem policies that's doing this to us. From high up where you are you have no idea what it's like for us down here..." was my jist.

It smacks of desperation of course, calling him, but as I was reminded as the dawn broke over my sleepless night, isn't that why I blog? To force myself to fight for my son and know I could get into a whole heap of trouble for writing it all down? I wouldn't bother calling if I wasn't writing it down because I know my attempts are futile. You, however, might not know what we all go through. Thank you blogspot, for being there for me!

No comments: