Friday 6 November 2009

Law firm at full capacity

So I guess wearing RED is not chucking up that many positive opportunities. Just rang a lawyer and he said he couldn't take any housing cases at the moment because he's at fully capacity.

"Is that because I'm legal aid?"
"No, I haven't capacity for legal aid or private clients at the moment."

He told me to go to the Law Centre and trawl through a list of lawyers they'll give me. It's another day another lawyer again. Energy, I NEED positive energy. I'll ring the guys who closed my file. Wrench it open I'll say. They are only advisors though, I need someone to act on our behalf. Can they? Will they? Please oh please oh pretty please....

2 comments:

Jean said...

Hey, fellow parasite here, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely messages.

I'm rooting for you - keep wearing the red knickers and go for it!

Stigmum said...

Most certainly will, thank you super notsupermum!!