Monday 2 November 2009

I've bid on four you tossers

"They check to see how much you're bidding," said the support worker. "If you bid every week, they are likely to look on you more favourably."

Wankers. It's not always possible you know, when you have a child to consider.

This week I haven't considered Zat bike and been "fussy" about carrying it up loads of stairs.

The four properties I have bid for are schleping distance from my son's school.

One is fourth floor of a tower on a large estate. There is no lift and possibly no space for Zat in the flat even if I can carry it up.
Another is first floor with a balcony on the same estate. There is space for Zat therefore
The third I bid on is round the corner from me here, further from a main road so Zat is crucially important. It also has a balcony for Zat.
The fourth is a conversion, further from the school , first floor, where will Zat go?

There were four other council flats to bid on but I'd need to change my son's school. Don't want to do this.
There were three housing association ones. One is near here, so ideal location, but I do not trust housing associations, I do not, do NOT. Look what's happening to me here.... Oh fuck it, I've just bid on it. I won't get it, I'm quite safe....

That makes FIVE I've bid on this week. Will I get one, will I? Oh reader, you will know next week what I know now.

It's not often that FIVE properties come up near my son's school. Will the council notice how I bid? Will the council care? Will the council shortlist me for any of them knowing that their stupid policies are seeing me evicted from my homeless temporary accommodation? I leave you to your own conclusions while I kill myself softly with another cigarette.

No comments: