Monday 16 November 2009

Nico Teen Nico Teen Nico Teeeeeeeeeeeen

I've just sent an email to Brown, Cameron and Clegg asking to sponsor me. Oh funny, funny for they won't help!

I also bcc'd the local paper.

Oh not so funny, not so funny, though they may make them help, which will be good for the borough.

A passionate, personal request for help, but flipping hell, I was hacked off when I wrote it, which was just after I'd come home from my walk.

1. I got an email from 'allocations' in response to my email saying I'd received an accelerated court order for possession, saying that they'll find me more temporary accommodation . I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF TEMPORARY. HEAR ME??????????????????
I sent an email back saying last Friday Mr Gray told me of a mother who's been given a two bed flat with her baby. She was living at home with her mother. I am happy for this mother of baby but why oh flipping why does she and her baby get a permanent place and me and my seven year old son, no longer baby or toddler, get told shite alternatives?

2. The pedometer LIES. There is no way, no way that if it's 7 miles to Whitehall, it's only 5 back. And no way that if I've done 10 miles by the time I'm back round to Oxford Street, I've still only done 10 by the time I've hauled my knackered body to Primrose Hill. Must be lying. Must...

Good job I'm not doing this to lose weight because my 8 miles the other day I lost 551 calories and today, 12, I've only lost 505!!! Scandal! The walk wasn't too bad but 12 miles, have to say, was quite enough, I was done in when I put my key in my door (both lifts out so walked up the seven flights so grateful that I no longer have to lug Zat up with me.)

Thought 'send the email now before you pick up the nipper' and saw the email from 'allocations' as I went into my inbox.

My email to the Leaders started light enough then I managed to depress myself writing about the borough. Oh well, sod it, no time to edit it really, although I did put in a song for them too, tweaked differently to that of the CEO's:

If I could walk 500 miles
Then I would walk 500 more
If it meant I could finally get my son
A good secure front door and floor

La la la la, la la la la, will you sponsor me?
La la la la, la la la la, it's for others you can see (getting some mileage out of this great Proclaimers song it seems - the pun's an accident!)

Just as I was going to send my email, my phone rang. I got quite excited wondering what friend it might be so I could go over my scribe before sending it, have a bit of back up. It was the Foca, saying he couldn't see our son tonight. Doesn't matter I told him, our son said this morning he didn't want to see him (which was true although I did try to tell my son that this special time with his dad, without the presence of his two half siblings, would be good)

Anyway, Foca's the dad, not my friend so I just asked him to sponsor me, not tell him that I'd asked Our Leader and Our Possible Leaders to do just that, just that minute. He'd think I am mad and well, I don't need to give him any encouragement to think so.

I pressed send on the email then had a fag. Breathe. Breathe. Got a reply from Harman straight away, automated, saying she's received it (yes, google didn't give me Brown's so I went to the Deputy and asked her to forward it)

Now must go and get the boy from school. Then we have to go to the shops. Forgot to pay for lecky didn't I on my travels, and my son reminded me this morning too... I'm telling you, my head is really somewhere else these days.....

No comments: