Wednesday 11 November 2009

The pedometer lies!!

6.44 miles??? You're havin' a laugh pedometer! Are you telling me that the stroll down to the canal, all the way to Little Venice, all the way back through Regents Park then back home just totted up to a mere 6.44 miles????? I did six miles yesterday and it was much less!!!

Maybe, maybe not. I didn't know how to programme it, so however I've programmed it, I've programmed it wrong.

I'll take it out with me on the night walk. Then I shall know the truth!

3 comments:

A Modern Mother said...

That's annoying! I've never used one before so have no idea, though it sounds useful (if it works).

PippaD said...

How can I sponsor you?!

Stigmum said...

I don't know how to change the settings on it, or rather reduce numbers (for eg miles said 2.5 and I pressed the little button and it went up to 2.6 and I couldn't get it down again and I still don't know what it means!!

Pippa, that's a lovely offer, what's your email address as I don't really want to put the link on here? Or email me at stigmum@yahoo.co.uk xxx