Thursday 19 November 2009

I am a top fundraiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh! Just went to pledge the money and saw my name on the top ten fundraiser list!!!!

Unbelievable!!! First time fundraising and I'm one of the top ten!! Wow!

It's not what I expected, no way and because it may not be there tomorrow (cos email from the Big Issue said to keep fundraising after the event and quite frankly ladies and gents, girls and boys, I'm too knackered now) I thought I'd mention it now, so I may never forget, that once upon a time, I was, I am! I really was, a top fundraiser the day before the Big Event!

Oh I wish my camera worked so I could take a photo of it!

The top top fundraiser is a woman who has raised £2,500 with the help of... one sponsor! Ah, the kind I want to be! Sponsor myself so I don't have to ask anybody!
Me, I'm slap bang in the middle with 49 sponsors!

I've just had a look, and I've got the most sponsors!! Oh lovely people getting me there!

I thought I'd share this with myself before going to bed. I must go to bed!

I cannot believe that at this time tomorrow I shall start walking while at this time right now, all I can think of is my pillow! How am I going to do it? How?????? Oh I'll cross that Waterloo Bridge when I get to it!

No comments: