Monday 23 November 2009

Will I do it again next year?

Back from the school run and a man working on the lifts asks me how the walk went.

"Will you do it again next year?" He asks after I say it was great.

"If I'm walking with a group, definitely," I reply.

So yep, so as not to undo the magic I've felt this year, next year walking will depend on two things.

1. My son is at his dad's again. That means the walk is meant to be!
2. I do it with a group of people. Doing it alone was fantastic; those many many people I chatted to from every walk in life (glorious pun!). In a group, maybe we will draw others who are doing it alone to give them a fantastic experience too!

2 comments:

PippaD said...

Glad that you also had fun whilst doing it!

Stigmum said...

I tried to have no expectations and be very Doris que sera sera about it and it paid off!!