Tuesday 3 November 2009

Cycling in the rain - a song

I'm too sexy for my life too sexy for my life
Life's going to leave me

I'm too sexy for this tower too sexy for this tower
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for a hostel too sexy for a hostel
Private rental or a borstal

And I'm too sexy for state policies
Too sexy for state policies
The policies that stink

I'm a stigmum you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on my balcony
Yeah on my balcony on my balcony yeah
I do my little turn on my balcony

I'm too sexy for Zat bike too sexy for Zat bike
Too sexy to hike
And I'm too sexy for my helmet
Too sexy for this hat what d'you think about that

I'm a stigmum you know what I mean
And I do my little turn at the junctions
Yeah at the junctions at the junctions yeah
I shake my little touche at the junctions

I'm too sexy for my too sexy for my too sexy for my

'Cos I'm a stigmum you know what I mean
And I do my little turn by the traffic lights
Yeah by the traffic lights by the traffic lights yeah
I shake my little touche by the traffic lights

I'm too sexy for my waterproofs
Poor flourescent oil stained leaky tat
I'm too sexy for my life too sexy for my life
Life's going to leave me

And I'm not too sexy for this song

(Right Said Fred featuring Wrong Said Stigmum)

No comments: