Friday 6 November 2009

Red Pants

"RED - The colour for energy. Breaks up arthritic crystal, releases negative energies within the body, helps the circulation and combats blood deficiency. To aid your visualisation technique, think of blood!" (Mind Magic - The Key To The Universe, Betty Shine)

To aid my visualisation, I am wearing it!
Big, enormous RED pants
RED and white spotty bra
RED and white stripey socks
RED cotton camisole
RED shortsleeved polo jumper
Jeans and boots

I need to release my negative energy! Release it! Banish it! My motherboard cannot aid me alone, my body must be clad in RED!

I've been told I look "great" this morning (thanks stigmum upstairs!). Ah, add some lipgloss to a red ensemble and its armour against the true feelings within!

Tonight I am going out; I shall wear black outer garments. Well, I don't want to draw attention to myself. RED loves the gaze of others. The pretence of everything being tickety boo and lovely can only be managed in short bursts so knowing RED lies against my skin may carry me through whilst thwarting the gaze of strangers!

For now, I have calls to make. Mine and my son's foundations are cracking beneath our feet. Release my negative energy. Fight for my boy!

No comments: