Friday 13 November 2009

Targets

For this walk, the Big Issue set a target of £250.

When I asked Coffee Shop man to sponsor me, he said I should raise the target so all the CEO's I emailed might sponsor me, seeing how far I have to go.

So I did that.

My new target is £1000. I know, a bit bonkers. But I am bonkers!

I am woefully short of that but thanks to my mamma, two siblings, 11 friends and two strangers...a poor man and a rich man, I have hit the Big Issue's target!

Having never fundraised before, I have to say, I am really chuffed!

Let's see how close I get to £1000 ey? I mean, Coffee Shop man hasn't got round to donating yet, maybe others haven't either. But if I can't make it, I mustn't get depressed because that isn't the sum the charity asked of me. What the charity asked of me, some very special people helped me deliver! Thank yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!

No comments: